- Click the Offers tab.
- Click the New Offer button.
- Give your offer a name. This name is only for your own internal use to identify the offer in your offers list. Shoppers will not see this name.
- Choose the products to show in the upsell offer popup and decide whether to discount them. You can discount them via:
- Fixed Discount Amount (e.g., $10 off)
- Percentage Discount (e.g., 10% off)
- Discounted Price (e.g., $10/unit)
- Decide when your upsell offer will appear - (a) on add to cart button click OR checkout button click) and set any requirements that must be met for the offer to appear including:
- Limit the upsell offer to only appear on certain product pages
- Require the shopper have certain items in their cart before showing the offer
- Choose a title and description to appear in your upsell offer popup.
- You’re set! You can now save your offer.
- Test your offer on your storefront to ensure it’s appearing as you would like.
- If you’ve set a discount on items in the upsell offer popup, try checking out with an upsell offer item in the cart and ensure the discount is appearing at checkout.
This is a brand new app and has a couple important limitations that you must keep in mind:
- Upsell Now is compatible with AJAX carts in the free Shopify themes. If it's not working with your theme's AJAX cart, contact support for assistance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Upsell Now uses Shopify’s draft orders feature to give discounts on upsell items. Draft orders in Shopify do not yet support discount codes. If a shopper is receiving an upsell offer discount, they won’t be able to use discount codes at checkout.